Session cookies, persistent cookies and third-party cookies
In most cases these cookies are so-called “session cookies.” Session cookies are deleted automatically from your hard-disk after visiting the site. Other cookies remain on your computer and allow us to recognize your computer during your next visit (these are the so-called ”persistent cookies”). The persistent cookies allow us, for example, to welcome you with your username, so you do not need to retype your password and/or fill out forms with your personal information for each subsequent order that you make on the site. We also use third party cookies for analytical reasons and for social media. These cookies are also persistent.
These cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- remember your language;
- recognize you the next time you visit the site; and
- remember the contents of your shopping cart and login data.
You can block these cookies with your web browser. However, doing so may have a negative effect on the performance of the site.
Right of inspection, modification or removal of your personal details
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
In the interests of preventing misuse and fraud, we may ask that you provide proper identification. If you wish to inspect personal details linked to a cookie, please make sure to include a copy of the relevant cookie. You will find the cookie in your browser settings.
The data subject has access to the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source.
Enabling, disabling, and deleting cookies
You can always change your cookie preferences by visiting the “Cookie Settings” at the bottom of each page of our site.
For a descriptive and up-to-date summary of every third-party accessing your web browser (through our site or otherwise), We advise you to install a web browser plugin built for this purpose. You can also choose to have your computer notify you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. This can be done in your browser settings. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features that make the site more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
3573 SP Utrecht