Through its web shop, www.ivyloise.com, IVY LOISE will process certain personal data. We value the privacy of our customers and users and we observe all legally required measures in processing and protecting personal data, as required by the GDPR. This means that:
- we clearly specify our purposes for the personal data that we collect in this Privacy Statement;
- we limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate business purposes;
- we will keep the personal data no longer than strictly necessary to achieve the legitimate business purposes for which your personal data is collected;
- we first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf; and
- we respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
- IVY LOISE is the party responsible for all data processing. In this Privacy Statement, we explain the type of personal data we collect and for which purposes we use the personal data we collect. We recommend that you read this Privacy Statement carefully.
Use of Personal Data
By accessing our site, purchasing merchandise, signing up for our newsletter or otherwise using any services, you are providing certain data to us. This data could include personal data such as:
First name and last name;
Streetname + number;
We only retain and use the personal data provided directly by you, or for which it is clear that it has been supplied to us to be processed.
Fulfilling your order
We will use your personal data when fulfilling your order. If it is necessary for proper handling, we may provide your data to third parties (see the section entitled, “Providing Data to Third Parties” below).
Contact Page and Newsletter
If you send us an email, the data you provide will be retained for as long as is necessary, depending on the nature of the content of your email, to fully answer and correctly handle your email.
We have a newsletter to inform those interested in our products and/or services. Each newsletter contains a link through which it is possible to unsubscribe from our newsletter. Your email address will be added to the list of subscribers only with your explicit consent.
Providing Data to Third Parties
We may provide your data to our partners. These partners are involved in the execution of the agreement. We only work together with partners that from our opinion also carry a sound privacy statement. In the event of suspicion of fraud or misuse of the site, we may hand over personal data to the appropriate authorities.
We take all legally required security measures to reduce the liklihood of misuse, loss and unwanted disclosure of, and unauthorized access to, personal data.
This Privacy Statement is not applicable to third-party websites connected to this site through links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a secure and careful manner. We recommend you read these websites’ privacy statements before clicking on any links or making use of the websites accessed by such links.
Inspection, modification or removal of your Personal Data
You can always contact us if you have any questions regarding our Privacy Statement or wish to review, modify or delete your personal data.
3573 SP Utrecht
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement. We recommend that you review this Privacy Statement regularly, so that you remain informed of any modifications.